Monday, June 20, 2011

Help, I'm not sure what's going on?

Okay, so here's a little background. I'm 18, and my friend and I were
hangin out the other day. I've never done any drugs before, but my
friend sometimes smokes pot and drinks. Well, he brought some of his
weed, a few beers, and a little pipe thing over without my knowledge.
He pulled it all out, and knowing that I've never done anything like
that but I've been kinda curious, asked me if I'd like to smoke some
and drink a few with him.

At first I said no, but the more I thought about it, I wanted to so I
decided to say why not, and soon enough we were on my back porch
drinking and smoking some of his grass after a few beers.At this point
I think I was kinda drunk, I was a little woozy feeling and dizzy. I
didn't feel anything from smoking for about 15 minutes, when we got
back to my room after smoking a cigarette. I felt amazing, and I
think, well, I know he did too. This is where it kinda gets confusing.

After about 10 minutes of just chillin on the couch talking and
laughing with him, I became really really turned on. I tried to ignore
it, but in the end I couldn't.. It was just uncontrollable. I started
to kiss him, and he kissed back.I ended up unzipping his pants and
pulling his member out, shocked at how big it was, and started
stroking it. One thing led to another and we both ended up coming from
each other, and it was the best feeling of my life. Now, a few days
later, I can't stop thinking about him and I'm freaking out. I don't
know what to think of myself, did pot and a few beers turn me gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment