Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's the name of this "Pink Panther" episode?

Hello there, I've been looking for a specific scene from the original
"The Pink Panther" cartoon episodes (1964-1980) and I was wondering if
you could help me find it.

The scene I'm talking about is one where the Pink Panther is trying to
hang a swing to a tree but he ties the ropes of the swing to two
branches in opposite directions from the log, so when he tries riding
the swing he ends up face-planting on the tree. Later, it seems that
he has solved the problem and he tries riding the swing again,
revealing to us that he chopped off a portion of the log, leaving the
upper part of the tree suspended in the air, defying all physics, and
he swings through the part where the piece of log should be.

I've been looking for this scene for a few days but just can't find
it, some episodes I've already tried searching in are: "Shocking Pink"
(1965), "Pink Outs" (1967), "Psychedelic Pink" (1968) and "Pink Is A
Many Splintered Thing" (1968), and none of these have the scene I'm
talking about.

Hope you can help and thank you in advance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment