Friday, December 16, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Hints Shes Tried Injectables

First Published: December 16, 2011 2:30 PM EST Credit: Getty Premium LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Caption Jennifer Aniston arrives at the 18th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Tribute at The Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. on October 17, 2011 Jennifer Aniston was recently named Hottest Woman of All Time, and the actress appears to have had a little bit of help keeping up her good looks. The 42-year-old opened up about her beauty regime in InStyles January issue. People think that I do a lot of injections, but I dont. Im not saying that I havent tried it but I see how its a slippery slope, she told the mag. All that cosmetic stuff looks ridiculous on me. The actress, known for her rocking bikini body, has also revealed that when she hits the beach, she now has to up her SPF. Ive started getting those little sun spots, she explained. Things are beginning to pop out. Even the texture [of my skin] is changing. So Ive recently started zapping the spots and getting spray tans whenever I can. And Ive graduated to using SPF 60 sunblock when Im on the beach. And possibly the healthiest lifestyle change Jen has made in recent months might spark a rumor or two. I quit smoking a few months ago and I put on a couple of pounds, she revealed. Normally Id be like, Oh my god, I gained weight! Everyone is going to think Im pregnant! Now, I just dont care. Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment